The DA Bill; what do we welcome and where does the bill need to do more?
Our senior programme manager Katy Swaine Williams has taken part in a podcast, released today, on the Domestic Abuse Bill.
The podcast is a discussion between the Right Reverend Rachel Treweek, Bishop of Gloucester (who launched the blog) and six women involved in work on the bill:
- Nicole Jacobs, Designate Domestic Abuse Commissioner;
- Robyn Andréo-Boosey of IC Change;
- Niki Gould of the Nelson Trust;
- Huda Jawad of Faith and VAWG Coalition;
- Pragna Patel of Southall Black Sisters;
- Andrea Simon of End Violence Against Women Coalition; and
- Katy Swaine Williams of Prison Reform Trust.